- 29 – 31 May 2017 – HCSE 2017: AIRO Health organized the third Health Care Systems Engineering (HCSE) conference in Florence at Meyer hospital (http://www.hcse2017.com/) supported by AIRO.
- 29 May 2017 -Meeting with national health services: AIRO Health organized a meeting for health services providers supported by Tuscany region in Florence as collateral event of HCSE 2017 conference.
AIRO Health Care
Health Care working group was born in 2009 for researchers that study problems in healthcare using Operations Research techniques and actually counts 50 people involved. The aims of this working group are the following:
- to foster the experience of researchers involved in healthcare area;
- to foster the dissemination and use of Operations Research quantitative methods in healthcare;
- to contribute to scientific literature with a focus on multidisciplinarity;
- to create a strong scientific network both in academia and health services providers with the aim to apply and follow National and European projects;
- to organize events and thematic sessions at annual conferences, summer schools and general courses;
- to share knowledge regarding calls, projects, seminars, conferences, schools.
- Paola Cappanera (2016—), paola.cappanera AT unifi.it
- Roberto Aringhieri (2009—2015), roberto.aringhieri AT unito.it
The working group has a mailing list (https://www.di.unito.it/listserver/info/hcms) hosted by Dipartimento di Informatica dell’Università degli Studi di Torino and kindly handled by Roberto Aringhieri.
Working group reports: